Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Check Out My Pinterest Flower Board

Pink and white dahlia from 2010 or '11.

I've finally started to add "boards" to my Pinterest account. I've started one for my collectibles, my Photoshopped cars and now my flower photos. I'll be adding to them each as time permits. Pinterest has an easy-to-use interface for uploading, and the boards are neat and clean and easy-to-look through. I hope you check them out. The flower board link, here. I'll find a space for a permanent link on the right side of this blog.
  • The collectible Pinterest, here. Not yet much on this board.
  • The Pinterest board for my Photoshopped cars, here.
I always have blue morning glories in my gardens..

Peachy yellow and pink rose from town, 2011.

A riot of colors of annuals packed in Mary's truck en route to a summer party.

Yellow and white iris, 2012.

Deep purple iris, after an early summer's rain..

3 comments:

  1. I think Pinterest was custom made for your work. Very Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Annie! It seems to do what I hoped Flickr and Photobucket would. I'll be adding a "fine art" board soon too.

      Delete
  2. LOVE THE IRIS [PURPLE] ALSO THE OTHERS.LOVE ME SOME PINTEREST. I USED IT TO GET GREAT RECIPES.
    NOW I'LL HAVE TO LOVE ME SOME XASEY.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete