Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Sunday Visitor

This cute little green grasshopper was enjoying one of my thistles this morning. He waited patiently for me to run upstairs, grab my camera, and come back down. These wildflowers attract birds and bees and all sorts of cool insects like this grasshopper. I couldn't be happier with them. I've moved perhaps a dozen of them into the gardens this year. You just can't touch then without wearing gloves. Even the thorns have thorns, lol. They are PRICKLY, but pretty, so I grow 'em.
 : )

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go through life so cleverly disguised. Thanks Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMILING AND LAUGHING BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE GRASSHOPPER. MY EYE WENT TO THE PURPLE ON THE FLOWER. THE CENTER OF THE FOCUS POINT. I'M GLAD YOU SEE WHAT I SEE. THE BEAUTY.

    THANKS FOR SHARING.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete