Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11. Blogger's Block, lol!

The power has been going on and off in this part of town today. Just as I'd get a thought for a post, the electricity would go off for another hour. I really have no ideas for posts at the moment, lol. Now that I've gotten my attic together, it's time to hit the guest room, above. That's the NEAT end of it. I have at least a week ahead of me of organizing and moving things around. I have production work to do for one more book, and then I'll be off for a while. I'm hoping to get down to the floor in the guest room by next weekend! Should be interesting to see what I've been missing for a while. I just pretend I have my own indoor thrift store.

Happy New Years, 2011! 

4 comments:

  1. CASEY, I HEAR YOU SWEETIE,GRAMPS AND YOU WOULD GET ALONG. NOTHING LIKE MESSES BOTHERS HIM. I'M THE NEAT ONE. GRAMPS, OH NEVER MIND.BEING A BOSS MOST OF HIS WORKING YEARS HE ALWAYS HAD SOMEONE TO PICK UP AFTER HIM. I GUESS I NEVER NOTICE UNTIL HE RETIRED. I ALWAY DID NOTICE ONE THING [THE GARAGES], I'D ORGANIZED THEM OVER THE YEARS AND WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS EVERYTHING WOULD BE EVERYWHERE. I JUST GAVE UP. I KEEP MY THINGS PUT AWAY AND GRAMPS SPEND 60% OF HIS TIME PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK FOR HIS THINGS. I TOLD HIM WHEN HE RETIRED THAT I RETIRED ALSO. SO ENJOY SORTING YOUR THINGS. TAKE PICTURES. TAKE US ON YOUR JOURNEY NEXT WEEK.OR POST A VIDEO. LOL
    GN CASEY GN

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Casey, am anxious to see what treasures might be lurking in the guest room (maybe even a guest you didn't know was there??? lol)
    We are experiencing bitter, windy weather and the small amount of snow (4" or so) is piled from the wind. I am still hoping to find something for shelving to put out the few treasures I kept in my cleaning spree..I tend to toss probably waaay too much...you would cringe, I am sure. Would like to find something soon so I could do that while it is too cold to be out...wish me luck, I am still keeping an eye open, but will probably take till garage sale time to find a treasure to use for that purpose.
    mare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mare you really made me chuckle with your comment about Casey uncovering a 'guest'.... too funny.

    I really need to get rid of a lot of unneeded paperwork here in my office. My shredder is just waiting to be fed.

    I did hear that our local animal shelter needs shredded paper for the puppies so that is a great recycling project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mare, just run downtown to your local IKEA store to get some shelving. Bwahahahaha (I'm so mean!)

    Annie, I hope the puppies don't read! (just my twisted sense of humor...never mind)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete