Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello Dahlia 4: Flowers from 2008

These dahlias are from my 2008 garden, 2 years before I began this blog. Mary has been giving me dahlia corms each spring for a few years now. Very few people ever saw these flowers in person, although I emailed photos to some of my friends. It has been so much more fun to be able to share them with everyone that reads this blog! I have literally thousands of digital photos going back to 2002 or so, of the various flowers I've grown. I also have lots of prints from the years before I switched to a digital format, though the quality of those "same day" developers really seems quite low to me by today's standards. 

3 comments:

  1. WAITING FOR SPRING.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying today, with the help of your beautiful dahlias! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FORGOT TO SAY.I WANT TO TIP TOE THROUGH THE TULIPS WITH YOU.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete