Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Feature (Well, an Easier to Find Feature!)

I've created a new link on the right of the blog page titled, "My Photoshopped Cars (Chops)," just below my short bio-profile. It's basically a link to the Chops link in the Labels list, but with the new title and placement, I think it might be easier to find for my viewers/friends that come here to see my cars/chops. Perhaps at some point in the future, I'll create a second blog just for my cars, but for now, I think the new placement will be a boon to some readers. If you're interested in a certain make/model, you can still scroll down the Labels column and find the links there.

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S A GOOD IDEA CASEY. I WANT GRAMPS TO CHECK OUT YOUR CARS. HE JUST HASN;T HAD TIME.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...Have you seen American Pickers on the History Channel Casey? Two guys from Iowa go through old run down barns, sheds, houses and junk-filled yards and find "treasures"...to them anyway. Last night they found a 1950=1951 Bullet Nose Studebaker in an old barn had been there for like 50 years...had rust of course and needed refinished but they bought it and took it from N.Carolina where they were picking back to their shop in Iowa..a fun show..think you might enjoy if you can get it..always makes me think of you when I see it (not the junk but seeing the value in old things!!)
    Have a great fall day everyone..
    mare

    ReplyDelete