Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lady Gaga's Inspiration, 1970 Style

Shayne of Leete's Island, Hoohoo's pedigreed Miniature Schnauzer, 1969-84, here dressed up for his first Halloween in 1970. I'm not quite sure why Hoohoo made a Devil outfit for him, but he was quite the ham and would allow her to dress him up any way she wanted. He had birthday hats, holiday outfits (turkey feathers and reindeer antlers as well as Easter bunny ears), and of course, Halloween costumes. He also had sweaters and coats in every color and pattern imaginable. No, she had no children!


Lady Gaga's Red Outfit at the 2009 MTV VMA awards ceremony. Hoohoo would be pleased that the spirit of "Devil Shayne" lived on!

3 comments:

  1. NOT A FAN OF GAGA.SORRY

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't know a song of hers if I heard it on the radio, but I like her artistry and her get-ups. She does an awful lot for the gay community too, so her heart's in the right place! I just don't listen to pop music anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I UNDERSTAND. I'M JUST NOT INTO SOME OF TODAY'S MUSIC. I LIKE TO HEAR THE WORDS. I KNOW THERE'RE SOME GOOD SINGER LIKE THE KID THAT WON AGT LAST WEEK. I COULD LISTEN TO HIM ALL NIGHT. MANY OTHERS JUST NOT GAGA. I KNOW SHE WAS MAKING A STATEMENT WITH THE STEAK OUTFIT BUT JUST BUT////.SHE COULD'VE TAKEN THAT MONEY SHE SPENT ON THE OUTFIT AND GIVEN IT TO THE AIDS FOUNDATION AND IT WOULD HAVE HELP SOMEONE. YES, SHE HAS DESIGN GET UP.I'LL GIVE HER THAT MUCH. PLUS, I'M SURE SHE'S A NICE PERSON. I JUST WOULDN'T SPEND MONEY TO SEE HER.IF I HAD A STEAK DRESS MADE, I'D HAVE TO BUY THE WHOLE COW. BELLY LAUGH.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete